Paul Wells is a Corporate Real Estate Consultant in the Savills Toronto Downtown office, specializing in working with industrial tenants.
He works on a team that is part of Savills Industrial Services Group (ISG). This practice area integrates the disciplines of strategic planning, corporate finance, supply chain and operations with real estate.
Before joining Savills, Paul was a Sales Representative with Colliers International for over a year. Prior to joining Colliers, Paul earned valuable experience in apprenticeships with salesforce.com and Cimoroni & Company.
Paul earned an NCAA double athletic scholarship for golf and hockey while in college. He has given back to both sports as a volunteer during the RBC Canadian Open (2013) and IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship (2015). During high school, he served as a Trillium Health Centre volunteer.
Download Paul's CV
- Elmira College, BBA, Business Marketing
- Industrial | Wireworx Displays | 22,000 SF | Building Sale (record setting price in North Etobicoke)
- Industrial | Mandarin Restaurant | 463,000 SF | Sale
- Industrial | Elizabeth Grant | 218,000 SF | Sale Leaseback
- Industrial | The Beer Store
- Industrial | Tafoong Foods |
94,000 SF | 12-Year Lease
- Industrial | Diversitech | Multiple Transactions