Joanna St. Laurent joined Savills in 2017 as a Corporate Real Estate Consultant of the Industrial Services Group.
As a member of the land and industrial team, Joanna is led by veteran Brian Prevoe in Toronto. Joanna specializes in providing exceptional service and strategic real estate solutions to her clients. An advantageous broker, she offers experience in leveraging market insights and trends to provide her clients with a greater understanding of opportunities in industrial markets. Throughout the course of a transaction, Joanna is focused on exceeding her client's business objectives and real estate goals.
Joanna gained her skills in real estate sales early while attending Dalhousie University's Commerce Co-op Program. Her experience gave her the opportunity of working for Colliers International in three of Canada's real estate markets: Vancouver, Halifax and Toronto. During her work terms she gained a broad range of experience working in several of Colliers service lines including Appraisal and Brokerage, working on data analysis and market trend reporting.
Download Joanna's CV
- Dalhousie University, Bachelor in Commerce, Marketing Management & Disability Management
- Tai Foong Foods | 94,000 SF | 12-Year Lease
- The Beer Store |
- Beyond Digital Imaging | 80,000 SF | Sale/Relocation
- Elizabeth Grant | 218,000 SF | Sale Leaseback
- Toy Galaxy | 45,000 SF | Sale
- Invodane Engineering | 65,000 SF | Lease